Recommendations for your stay
- Before visiting the water and sauna centre, you should be convinced that Your health condition allows you to use various saunas and pools.
- You attend in the water and sauna centre on your own responsibility
- NB! WE DON´T HAVE A LIFEGUARD!
Our recommendations for your pleasant stay:
- In the water and sauna center wearing a swimsuit is compulsory.
- We recomment you to wear a bathrobe, swimsuit and suitable footwear when being in the water centre. It is possible to borrow a bathrobe and a towel from us.
- It is compulsory to bathe before using the swimming pool!
- We kindly ask you to use special sitting mats when sitting on sauna platforms.
- Please move calmly, don`t run or jump in the pool!
- Attention, the floor is slippery!
- Children under 12 years of age can only visit our water and sauna centre in the company of an adult. We kindly ask the parents to keep an eye on their children!
- We rely on Your respectful attitude to other customers and to our attendants.
- We kindly ask Your prudent attitude to the inventory of the Spa!
- If a visitor intentionally damages the inventory, the visitor is obliged to compensate for thedamages in full extent.
- When using the equipment and accessories of the swimming centre, please follow the prudent attitude and replace the things.
- Snacks and soft drinks can be bought from our attendant. It is not permitted to bring along your own food and drinks!
- Smoking is forbidden in the water and sauna centre!
- We kindly ask you to return the locker key after visiting the water and sauna centre! In case of losing the key the compensation is 30 euros
We Wish You an enjoyable and relaxing Holiday!